Where’s Your Happy Place?
New research from the Serviced Apartment Company (SACO) has identified the top 10 places in the UK where people feel their happiest, away from the hustle and bustle of modern life.
1. Pub lunch in the Cotswolds
2. Walking in the Lake District
3. Eating ice-cream on Brighton Beach
4. Eating fish and chips in Padstow
5. Admiring the white sandy beaches of the Hebrides
Explore the Peak District from Losehill House Hotel & Spa
6. Walking in the Peak District
7. Enjoying a cream tea in the Isles of Scilly
8. Enjoying a pasty in St Ives
9. Visiting the Roman Baths at Bath
10. Open top bus ride in London
Header Image: The view from Holbeck Ghyll Country House Hotel across Lake Windermere